top of page

Barcena & Cia Exhibition

1993-06-23 Barcena et Cia
Download PDF • 281KB

Dear Peter Valentiner;

After our talk in Madrid, last February1 we agreed that the date of your exhibition would be October the 18th.

Unfortunately, Francoise Gilot can only make her point in October. I suggest then, to delay the date of your exhibition to December the20th 1 if it is possible.

I, therefore, apologize and would very much appreciate if you could let Mrs. Westernhagen know about it.

Looking forward to hear from you,


bottom of page